Work Licence Home » Our Services   Work Licence

If you are losing your licence as a result of things like points suspensions or an upcoming drink-driving disqualification, and you find yourself needing a provisional or work licence (Special Hardship Order Application), give us a call.

We can talk to you about whether you are eligible and how the process works.